|Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of experience in telecommunications payables or high-volume Accounts Payable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills with a working knowledge of accounting team structures and processes
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Approach work with enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Outstanding follow-up skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.