Work as part of a customer support team that manages telecommunications inventory and costs for large, enterprise clients. Audit and analyze customer voice and data services to identify variances and cost savings opportunities. Provide Help Desk support for troubleshooting repairs. Work with telecom service providers to gather information, open disputes; place orders as needed. Work with project teams including customers, internal staff and partners to meet project timelines and objectives.
|Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize workload and daily activities based on project timelines and objectives.
- Access and search telecommunications service provider’s portals to obtain records pertaining to customer’s telecommunications services.
- Perform comprehensive audit and analyses of customer’s voice network services using various analytical tools and processes.
- Investigate service options, determine, document, and recommend available options to optimize each location.
- Communicate with customers to request /gather information, and report on progress
- Initiate, coordinate, and track service orders, cancel and /or disconnect services for local, long distance and data service.
- Document all customer related activity using internal CRM application
- Maintain and update documentation and procedures related to accessing and utilizing service provider tools and processes, such as passwords, access methods, guidelines, contacts, etc.
- Monitor tasks on a regular basis to ensure timely activity/deliverables.
- Monitor/update Service Order Status to ensure proper classification of ongoing work.
- Work with team members to meet and/or exceed customer expectations